Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: In My Image Super 8 feature on NTSC DVD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I've finally got it worked out sucessfully - I've done an ntsc dvd which has the film (1hr 30 mins) and the making of (37 mins) on it -- it plays fine for me - but I'm going to send it over to the US for testing on an ntsc native tv just to be sure.

    The disc will probably have the web page on it as a dvd-rom extra too. The sale price will be just a little less than the pal version as it won't have the deleted scenes etc on it.

    As soon as it all checks out I'll put it up for sale icon_smile.gif

    Scot
    _________________
    In My Image Super 8 Feature Film
    www.mango-a-gogo.com

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's very cool!

    You might want to look into using standalone DVD recorders in the future. The higher end prosumer models (I use a pioneer HD-520) work really well, yet they are very basic.

    However, in your particular situation, having to deal with PAL to NTSC conversion, it does make it a bit more difficult to figure out the best way to go.

    What approach did you finally decide on taking?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •